Friday, October 15, 2010

Haul of Fame: NYX Glitter Cream Palettes

Howdy Glories!
   I usually end up at Trincity Mall during my long Wednesday breaks between classes.  Naturally, I ended up at Wonderful World.  I was looking for products to spruce up my kit for the Carnival Season.  I had initially picked up some Splash Glitters which were $20 TTD each, when I came across these lovelies from NYX (pronounced "nicks" people, c'mon.. get it together!  The company is named after the Greek Goddess Nyx, who ruled the night and I'm pretty sure people didn't go around calling her "en-why-ex").  Ok, now that's out of the way, I don't remember how much I paid for these, but I believe it was $35 TTD.  I opted to purchase these instead of the loose glitters, because it seemed like the better bang for my buck AND the glitter is already in a cream state, so I don't have to worry about glitter adhesive as I would with loose glitter.


Fresh Greens, Royal Violets, Sweet Chocolate Browns

Fresh Greens, Royal Violets, Sweet Chocolate Browns

Swatches - No Flash

Swatches - Flash

I'll get back to you all with a full review, but as for now they seem pretty good.  If any one comes across the Ocean Breeze palette, holla at me please!  WWorld didn't have that one in stock at the time.


♥,
[MMS]

7 comments:

  1. oh gosh glorious i love gonna get some for my clients for carnival woo hoo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems to b a pretty good value.. i jus hope it holds up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love NYX and these palettes look just superb!
    New follower here,
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. they sure do.. it also gives yu the option to really pack on the glitter for dramatic looks, or disperse them if yu don't want too much

    thanks so much for following Catanya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love the purple and gold :) ... thanks for making the stay in Trinidad so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too.. they'd look great on the eyes together! aww, yur welcome.. we have our tour guide to thank for that one! lol hope yu visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.cherryculture.com/cosmetics/makeup/nyx-cosmetics/nyx-glitter-cream-palette/16849&cat=0&page=1

    They have ocean breeze, and on a crazy sale! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, i love reading your feedback! please support by FOLLOWING & SUBSCRIBING =]