Monday, November 8, 2010

Haul of Fame: Excellent Stores - Revlon Mirror

Howdy Glory Gals,

Ok so some of you may know that I've been on a search for a mirror.  The one I use to record tuts is amazing, because it comes with not one, but three different light settings.  Unfortunately, it's ancient (I got it from a sweet lil ole lady who was the former owner) and semi-broken and does give me beans!  I've seen mirrors selling for ridiculous amounts of money in T'dad, but I really needed one.  I found this one in Excellent Stores in Trincity Mall for about $175.00 TTD.  It was the most affordable one.. the prices just went up from there.  It works with batteries and also has a AC-powered adapter... well, just read the specs on the box for yourself:

the box

unlit

lit

size comparison

M's Final Thoughts:
Decent buy, but the light isn't as nearly as bright as the one on my old mirror and honestly, it doesn't really make much of a difference.  The so called "antique finish" is just a sticker wrapping.. I wanna call it (?), that's already peeling, nothing major.. but still.  It fulfills is purpose, but nothing can compare to old faithful whose been put down (somewhere in storage, I don't have the heart to throw her away).

♥,
[MMS]

P.S.  Remember to enter my Blog Giveaway that's ending Nov. 14th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting, i love reading your feedback! please support by FOLLOWING & SUBSCRIBING =]