Friday, December 10, 2010

Lacquerazzi // Blue Christmas Ornament

China Glaze // Rodeo Fanatic (2 coats)

Boyfriend had to make a run in Gulf City for work and I went with him for the ride.  Naturally, I went into Wonderful World to kill time and "browse" and for the brief amount of time we was there (10 mins max) and I picked up 3 nail polishes, 2 nail files, and a lil cheapy makeup palette (I'll do a haul in another entry).  Boyfriend was like "I dunno why I let you come in here for nah."  But I needed some Christmasy nail polish, because I have nuff reds and NO greens or metallics like gold or silver.

I love this color; it's my new favorite.  It looks a bit metallic on the nails and kinda reminds me of the shininess of the long time ornaments.. you know, the ones that used to shatter if a hard breeze blow.  The fluidity of the polish was impeccable!  That's probably because it's new stock and the polish hasn't been sitting there for ages, so take advantage of that and get it while it's fluid!  It made for a really smooth and easy application.  I usually do something different on the ring finger, but I loved the color so much I wanted it on all 10!  

I believe this particular color is part of China Glaze's Rodeo Diva Collection which includes:
  • Midnight Ride - deep eggplant*
  • Cowgirl Up - a frosty magenta
  • Branding Iron - deep burgundy*
  • Golden Spurs -shimmery light brown
  • Gussied-Up Green - murky forest green*
  • Lasso My Heart - frosty pink
  • Prize Winner Mare - frosty taupe
  • Red Stallion - bright red
  • Side Saddle - dark brown*
  • Wagon Trail - olive green*
  • Yee Haw - peachy pink*

click here for swatches.

You know I need some of those colors in my life (the ones with asterisks next to it are my favs)!  Next time....

♥,
[MMS]

P.S.  Will post pictures of my tree & decor soon.  It's the most beautiful tree I've ever seen!  Ok, I might be a bit biased, but I'm really proud of how it came out!

2 comments:

  1. It is absolutely lovely! i have a weakness for blue nail polish, might be grabbing this one tho ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a must have... esp. if blue is yur thing

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, i love reading your feedback! please support by FOLLOWING & SUBSCRIBING =]