Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lacquerazzi // Latest Buys

I've been absolutely addicted to nail polishes these days.  What can I say?  I have a weakness for pretty colors.  Here are some of my latest buys:

Orly's Galaxy Girl - deep burgundy with blue flecks.. unique color, looks much prettier in person
With Flash

No Flash

China Glaze's Midnight Kiss + Sinful Colors's Snowing Gold - Midnight Kiss is a very metallic pale gold.  I layered Snowing Gold, which is very translucent, on top of Midnight Kiss for my ring finger to get a deeper gold.
No Flash

With Flash

China Glaze's Midnight Kiss + Party Hearty - Currently what I'm wearing now.. I know, Christmas is over, but I LOVE CHRISTMAS and I refuse to let it go already.  Party Hearty is lovely, similar to Milani Gems (click here to see what I mean), but like most glitter polishes.. you have to glob it on to get maximum glitterage.
With Flash

No Flash

♥,
[MMS]

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful girl!! you making me addicted too!! btw what camera do u use? (i'm hunting) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks luv... i use a canon t2i rebel

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice colours:)...i will try not painting my cuticles, because when I remove my polish they are soooo dry I scrape them....Nail polishes were my first love B4 make up...I taught my self some art tricks:) but I hate, as much as u hate spice in jim screecy..lol...I hate to remove nail polish I would rather pay and get it removed....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh BTW...love the golds u used and the Christmas fiesta nails:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, i love reading your feedback! please support by FOLLOWING & SUBSCRIBING =]