Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Nuh Bow Down Fi Nuh VANITY, Wear Weh Yuh Have!

Hey Glories!

I'm not big on brands AT ALL.  Well, lemme not make myself sound that noble.  As much as it would be great to have a kit full of Illamasqua, Make Up Forever, and Kryolan... I don't have that kind of dough.   I do have a couple of MAC products, some Urban Decay, Make Up Forever, Graftobian, etc. in my kit, but I also have a lot of drug store brands, ELF, and no name Ebay palettes as well.  Not to say ALL drugs store and Ebay products are on point, but you have to know which ones are worth your $$.  Learn how to make the best of what you can afford and know when to indulge in high-end products.  Be smart.  Do your research, there's tons of websites and YouTubers who can guide you in your choices.

I'm not a MAC girl what so ever.  But, at the same time, I think their stores are well put together, their products are good, and their collections and celeb collabs keep them interesting... love the packaging too, BUT I can get the same results using products that cost less.  There are a number of cosmetic companies, including MAC, and an array of websites that offer pro and student discount cards that make it more affordable to stock your kit with their products.  Some pro cards are more difficult to get than others, but that's my main motivation to purchase brand named products.. other than that, I use what gives me my desired results.  End of story!


MAC vs. 120 Palette









2 comments:

  1. wow this looks great! i hav a lot of ELF stuff and KLEAN colour that i got at wonderful world

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks babe.. i keep seeing & hearing about klean colour.. i have to try out some of their eye shadows

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, i love reading your feedback! please support by FOLLOWING & SUBSCRIBING =]